The annual Ragan’s HOPE event, Christmas in July, was a success due to the support and tickets sold to the evening event. Items were brought to be distributed to Ragan’s HOPE families during the month of December 2016. We provide clothing, toys, personal and household items to families supported by our organization.
The Hawaiian Luau theme was enjoyed by everyone. There was great food, music, Limbo and PK’s Igloo provided snow cones in every flavor and combination imaginable.
We want to thank all the individual volunteers who took time from their busy day to decorate, greet and serve. We could never accomplish all the good things we do without our volunteers and companies that support our efforts. A special thanks to Chris Conley for the delicious food and drink items catered to the event and to Patty Johnson for providing items for the Kids4Kids project.
The following organizations provided food and raffle ticket items for the our event.
- Tom Thumb
- Hula Hut (Little Elm) = chips/salsa
- Cake Diane Custom Cake Studio
- Isabelle Guillen Portraiture = portrait session & 16″x20″ portrait
- Top Golf = $150 certificate
- Ra Sushi of Soutlake = gfit certifcate
- Corinthian Spa of Southlake = 50 minute massage
- Italianni’s Restaurant of Hurst = gift certificate
- Heidi’s Salon & Spa of Grapevine = facial
- Dean Klett with DK Designs = Texas-inspired rustic, custom cooler